Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User grabbed a gun during a active shootout at regals directly infront of PD officers saying it was his as he then ran away, claimed it was a joke as server would be rebooting soon

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear perpheads staff,
First of all i ask you to read this whole appeal because i've put my heart in it and not AI and i will never use it to write appeals because i like perpheads.

I got banned for minge-grabbing a weapon from a shootout right infron of cops and said thats mine,i know its terrible what i did,and i understand that i have a lot of bans for 3.4,and probably next ban will be atleast 1 month,and i thought it was jokes like 1 weeks ban and waited them,but i really cant imagine a 1 month ban.

Im sorry Sindarin for taking ur weapon and for distressing you and the police officer,im sorry for taking ur time to deal with that and im very thankfull that u gave me only 1 week ban instead of 2,i really appreciate it.

I know that i've made too many appeals,and its hard to believe me,but i never had ban for exactly minge grabbing,i never minge grabbed i think so.

Im very sorry for minge grabbing,it was first and the last time.
I wrote that from my heart and i love all guys playing on perpheads and i've made too many friends here,and i learned to speak english a lot.

If that appeal gets denied i will not do more appeals cuz i dont wanna be annoying,and i dont wanna to spam appeals and my ban will be extended

Thank you so much for reading that
With tons of respect,
Benjamin Ruggiero

Additional Information: I hope you understand me and i can return to perpheads.

Reaction score
I cant edit it,im clicking and nothing happens so im writing another comment.

I got only 3 days to wait,and u know i really want to start playing perpheads without waiting annoying 3 days without perpheads,trust me it was very annoying and i totally dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.