Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Snusmus
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Haroen-Ruin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 3.18, 5.3 - User started a raid, during the raid, the player joined a server event so he stored all the guns whilst it still was defenders inside and joined the gun game, he then returned to the same place and restarted the raid once the event ended.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. So i was raiding in glass co with my friends and they had all died whilst doing so we never got in the property so i had to fight all the cops on my own outside. When winning the fight i had the plan to store the weapons of my friends and leave the area since i was low on recources and my chances of winning the raid was really low. So i started to store the guns in my friends trunk when suddenly i saw a gungame pop up and thinking now it was really stupid and it was really eazy so avoid these kind of situations. When almost done storing someone tried to counter but died i continued to store the guns which was also dumb of me. When gungame was done i had spawned back in glass co parking lot saw that the car i stored the guns in exploded so i was walking over to the am guessing the owners of the property to ask what happend. But then i saw them getting gunpointed by someone so i walked away and one of them screams "Who is that" so the person with the gun instanly runs over to me and me thinking am going to get mugged i pulled my gun around the corner and shot the person with the gun straight in the face. Which i shouldnt have done and am sorry to the person i killed i shouldnt have done that i shoulve just tried to walk away from the property or let him do his thing on me. After that another one pulled a gun out and tried to kill me so i killed him once again am sorry to that person for wasting his time on the deathscreen and NLR and also the efforts of making a report on me then i had died Am sorry to snusmus that she had to deal with this situation when it couldve been eazily been avoided and i feel so stupid about it i am VERY positive that this kind of situation will never happen again i just wasnt thinking right once again am sorry to everyone affected by this and in hopes you can forgive me.

Additional Information: thanks for reading this

Last edited:
Back