Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SNUSMUS
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: tmac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5,3.4- User wanted to mug someone at the drug dealer but they had their guns out, instead of backing off he started a shootout and killed one of the players by the drug dealer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Me and boy saw 2 people with no visible weapons running to stairs and enter dock that at that time had the drug dealer , we hopped out of our car and ran after them with our guns visibly out in attempt to mug them , after I turn the corner and start running I see one of them pull out a gun and from my angle it looked like it was aimed at me ( behind the boat were it was dark ) , but I now know it wasn't , so in response I shot at him only wounding him , I reloaded from cover and kept peaking and shooting . His friend pushed up and started shooting at Robert so I 1 tapped him and then went to go find his friend who had jumped into the water , which resulted in me not finding him . I apologize to them both since the situation shouldn't of gone past me seeing they were armed and me leaving , It was my understanding if someone pointed a gun at you especially in a mug zone you could react with your own weapon and I apologize for that and the person that died resulted in losing there gun in a situation that shouldn't of happened did get their weapon back , I'm deeply sorry and this shouldn't of happened but I'm asking for forgiveness and I view this as a learning experience for both me and my boy who was also involved in the situation , I know more of the implications you need to start a gun fight rather than seeing a gun when you have a gun and blasting . Again I'm sorry to everyone involved and had no idea I was breaking a rule by doing this . I would ask for this to be shortened since I'm moving next week and wont have time to play on the weekend .

Additional Information: Thank you to SNUSMUS for helping with my demo troubling in DM;s

Last edited: