Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5.3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: i have had some time to reflect my stupid decisions that lead me to where I'm at, and first off i just wanted to say after thinking about your right i should of went to pd to do the jailbreak instead of doing it in subs it just makes more sense, i understand this i also realize i was a straight idiot to even try this idk why i thought it was a good idea at the time but my dumbass did and now I'm paying for it i realize this now, i also understand i may be a duche bag sometimes too i do apologize for acting like this/ coming off as this, I'm trying work on my self as a whole. I'm sorry for inconvenience i caused for all those involved and once the ban is over ill be on my best behavior to show i can be a better person/player and all around better user. P.S i feel like a idiot for the way i acted for what i did and how i responded to the situation i had no right to act the way i did I'm sorry spoon <3

Additional Information: by no means anything I've done said does not justifie what i did I'm just simple asking for a lower ban so i can show i can be a better player and follow the rules. if not i understand your point of view and will accept the punishment given and wait my time out.

Sincerely The Big Man Willy Paolucci

Status
Not open for further replies.