Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: i just want to say i want to apologize for my actions and say nothing can justifie what i did at this point i just want to move on and try to not make the same mistake . i wanted to ask why i got a instant ban too and no warning? Look i haven't been banned for this in almost a whole year literally the last time i got in trouble for this was march last year. i don't get why i didn't get a warning just a instant ban haven't got in trouble with this rule for almost a year. i do apologize for my actions didn't know i was breaking a rule. sorry for my actions

Additional Information: I just want to say i understand why he banned me, i just wanting to find out if it can be lowered or taken off when consideration that i havent broke this rule in almost a year please just think about it and show some compassion i follow the rules all the time sure i make mistakes like this but i admit and try to move on but i havent broke this rule in almost a year literally 11 months u can look at my bans please jus think about this. With Peace and love

Status
Not open for further replies.