Ban Apology (Steelo/ Bann enforced by Oddy)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo/ Bann enforced by Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: RatMan
Your Roleplay Name: Freddie Lusk
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:161959816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I completely agree with me being banned for not listening to PD on gunpoint. 3.4 totally get it.
But i would like to explain that on my side of the audio i was unfortunately unable to hear any given verbal commands due to a audio malfunction/bug. I was talking to players around me to help me address the situation since they were involved, but i was unable to hear them as well due to this audio malfunction. I Did not clip the demo because it would've shown me not listening to verbal commands and gunpoint. After being banned i had restarted my PC where this audio malfunction was resolved on my end. I run nahemic 3 and voicemod. Usually when one of those two or both of them crash it will result in a audio bug on my PC. Im not sure if anyone else runs into that problem- i would like to fix this so this doesn't happen again.
I had assumed that the police had already began shooting at the time of the incident, that's why i had ran and began shooting back.
I did not return, as i actually stayed at the scene but i dont think i was in view. That could have caused some confusion.
In these situations, as some of you should know i do listen all the time. I really do hold myself back in these situations! I do want to run but i have the fear of getting banned just like this. I apologize for this. I understand it broke the code of conduct.

Additional Information: In these situations, as some of you should know i do listen all the time. I really do hold myself back in these situations! I do want to run but i have the fear of getting banned just like this.
Also, 3.4 is not an issue with me. I've only been warned a few times on my time of playing on this server which basically has been every single day for the past 2 months. Oddy had mentioned that it was becoming a problem with me. Which is not really true.
The last 3.4 was 2 1/2 weeks ago i think idk. It was a very confusing situation that happen that time and i didn't completely agree with how the admin was addressing the situation. His tactics seemed unprofessional. but that's a different note.
and before i can't even remember the last warning i got before that.
3.4 is not a problem for me whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reaction score

As I told you in the admin sit, 2.7 states that you will need to be able to hear all the sounds in the game. Reviewing the situation once more with a moderator we came to the conclusion that if you have problems with your headphones shooting around you in the busiest part of the map was not a thing to do seeing as this can easily lead up to the situation you found yourself in seconds later.

In February you received three warnings for 3.4 where two of the situations were similar to this situation, making this your fourth 3.4 offense. Saying that 3.4 is not a problem contradicts your record. You should wait this ban out.