Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: SKOTEINO KHAOS
Your Roleplay Name: Max Belcher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:696849362

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because i didnt follow fear of life under gun point.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because what happened is that i was right next to my car when he came with a gun. In two milliseconds I jumped in the car in fear of my life to escape in which the car got shot too many times that it spanned out the river and I drowned.

Now I didn't think myself doing this would be against the rules as in reality people in these situations in real life would have jumped in the car especially when the engine was already on.

Besides expressing the story of what happened I would like to say sorry for any misunderstandings with this case.

I hope you seek interest in resolving this situation.

Kind regards,
Max Belcher

Additional Information: If anything is required to ressolve this please contact me as soon as possible as I'm very busy with a tight schedule.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Do you want me to consider copying and pasting it into a dispute or would it be a waste of time?

But more so instead of replying about the category, Could we be more time-efficient and resolve this instead? it would be preferred.

Kind regards,
Max Belcher

Status
Not open for further replies.