Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Joey "Leather Ass" Knish
Your Roleplay Name: Ricky Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59479621

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Placing a carbomb over a minor dispute

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this appeal should be considered because this was my first time using a carbomb and I've never been car bombed before so I was not familiar with the rules regarding them. I was in a traffic altercation with someone driving a Mclaren and I placed the car bomb on their car in Bazaar to try and get payback on them thinking that the bomb would just blow up their car. At the time of placing it I didn't know that the person would have to turn on the car for it to blow up. I was unaware of the rules regarding when you can and can't use a car bomb, but am familiar with those rules now after talking to an admin.

Additional Information: Just started playing again after a 3-4 year hiatus, so I apologize for forgetting the rules. Please consider this appeal as I would like to continue playing as I just bought premium again.

Reaction score

I appreciate your apology, but you were just banned 15mins ago. Please wait a reasonable portion of your ban out before creating another apology and I will honestly consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.