Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Og Smokedawg
Your Roleplay Name: Asher Beal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161370871

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - User as a SS killed a player over verbal threats, additionally was constantly breaking laws/policies. // Extended by steelo - Attempted ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: i understand the one day ban I get it i was drunk playing and being stupid wont happend again but the added days by steelo i dont get i never attempted ban evasion literally was in the server for over 500 mins at the time was playing all night i never left i was in the server until i got my one day ban only time i wasn't there was when the server restarted but the admin knew and told me he would get back to me after the restart which he did 20 mins later i got the one day ban and i come back to this site now and i have 3 days added when i never attempted ban evasion. i am sorry for the rules i have broken and i have read them all now and i understand it won't happen again.

Additional Information: sorry to 3izu for making his life harder last night when i was mad about to getting banned for a day but i never left or tried to escape ban

Reaction score

Attempting to ban evade less than 5 minutes after writing an apology isn't the best way to convince us that you're sorry and want to try and follow the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.