Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Og Smokedawg
Your Roleplay Name: Asher Beal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161370871

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Attempted ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: im so confused when did i ban evasion and how did i attempt ban evade less then 5 minutes after writing an apology i been banned sense like 3 am which is 6.30pm right now i havent played gmod sense i have gotten banned i am sorry i just am really lost with how was my first appeal get denied i never ban evaded at all

Additional Information: i got a one day ban by 3izu and that was the end of it like 16 hours ago and now i have a ban evade.

A1L

Reaction score
it's my brothers steam when i got banned i hopped off and went to sleep and my brother went on my pc and played gmod i dont have any alt accounts only use this account for everything.

So the other accounts description isn't a link to your account?

raw

Reaction score
i am sorry i broke rules though i have read them and i have a understanding im still getting use to rp im more new to gmod i understand the 1 day banned though

Reaction score
So the other accounts description isn't a link to your account?

raw
yeah it is because my brother got banned from csgo on that account and he uses mine to play cs because he cant on his

Reaction score
So your brother decided to connect to the server for the very first time just a few hours after you were banned? How incredibly convenient!

Reaction score
So your brother decided to connect to the server for the very first time just a few hours after you were banned? How incredibly convenient!
he saw me playing it and wanted to try it when i got banned he logged me off and logged in his account and it banned him right away i guess and then he just played another server for a bit i literally just started getting into gmod and my brother saw me playing it and now he kinda been intersted getting back into it instead of playing cs all the time.

Reaction score
i get where you are coming from but i love the server i wouldn't do anything to get myself banned longer i just wanna do my one day and then come back and prove ill be serious even keep a eye on me if dont believe i have had alot of good times already on this server every other server on same maps and kinda boring i love everything about this server without this server prob wouldnt play gmod much.

Reaction score
I'll give you a final opportunity to be honest here since I am feeling generous. If you come clean and admit to the lies you have told I will reduce your ban to 2 days under the premise that future attempts at ban evading will result in a longer ban. I expect your reply to be thoroughly truthful and apologetic. If you choose to stick with your story (assuming it is the truth), we will come to a conclusion some other way to resolve this.

Reaction score
I'll give you a final opportunity to be honest here since I am feeling generous. If you come clean and admit to the lies you have told I will reduce your ban to 2 days under the premise that future attempts at ban evading will result in a longer ban. I expect your reply to be thoroughly truthful and apologetic. If you choose to stick with your story (assuming it is the truth), we will come to a conclusion some other way to resolve this.
it was me on the other account i was gonna try to come back and tell the people i met on there i was banned so i could get there steam and then i was getting off it banned me soon as i joined then hopped off i know it was dumb and im sorry i did it in the first place i understand why i got banned longer but i am really sorry i shouldn't of lied in the first place i was just hoping i could get back on right now because it's a great server i read the rules and i understand what i did wrong to get my warnings and day ban and this added ban it wont happen again before i do anything from now on and i dont know if ill get banned or warned ill read the rules again or f6 and ask in help again i am sorry i lied sorry i broke rules to begin with and didnt mean to make anybody upset or mad i was just a idiot

Reaction score

I'm glad we were able to resolve this by you being truthful. In the future, just be honest from the get-go. We have every right to extend your ban for lying about your ban evasion, and in the future, other admins might not be so kind as to give you that last chance.

I've reduced your ban length to two days. If you're caught ban evading in the future, your punishment will be harsher.

Status
Not open for further replies.