Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: batmann000025
Your Roleplay Name: Ope Winsten
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599227638

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Use of discriminatory language.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was trying to make a joke and came across discriminatory I did not mean to offend anyone whatsoever and yes; I understand why I was banned and really wish we could have settled this is game I'm so sorry and I'm willing to learn from this instance. I really wish I could have tried to make a deal and apolysis for my mistakes more. Not only am I willing to learn from this I'm willing to give her everything I have with another opportunity of being unban I could really show you how I did not mean this I was trying to make a joke, but it went very south and make it come of like I'm sexist I really want to make this right and enjoy my weekend on the server with all of the people that I play with I just want to say I'm very sorry to stella and I apolysis for my behavior and believe me when I say I'm sorry I really hope she looks at this to see how sorry I am to her and all of the people that had to hear this. Please unban me i just want to express my apology to stella and everyone that heard the discriminatory behavior please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.