Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Clarky
Your Roleplay Name: Pyon Yung
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.11 - User used a his physgun to prop-push multiple players outside of City Hall. This resulted in one player being killed as a result of being thrown into the air via this prop.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for my disruptive behaviour in regards to me prop abusing, this is something that I will stop doing as I have learnt my lesson throughout the duration on the ban and I don't want to cause even more trouble which will just result in me wasting staff's time on not being able to do their duties on actual situations and have to shift their focus on me trolling with props. Honestly I was messing about a bit too much and this is something that I fully am aware of that I should not be doing, given that I am a former staff member and I will never mean to be so disruptive again, this will come to a stop as enough is enough. I'm asking to be unbanned now so I can jump back in and play the server again right away as I do enjoy playing PERP.

Additional Information: I'm aware there's not much time left on my ban, an early unban would be nice though before I need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.