Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Dorizzo
Your Roleplay Name: Dorizzo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97122020

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: base setup

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was dealt with instantly, got banned 4 days later. I were trying out new base setups and asked f6 if this and that was allowed, some admins said yes, then 15 mins later said no, so i changed everything. but Samsn and many more admins talked w me about whats allowed and not, the AR that was made on me is a photo from hicktown base, where my lights were to close etc, that got fixed immediatly, dont understand why i got banned just now. I also asked f6 for help today to confirm my base setup is allowed, wich benj and pug said yes.

Reaction score
Your base broke many more rules than just your "spotlights" lol. you had angled fences that legit forced you to go a certain way and it was also only 1 person wide. I on my own have reported you 7 times for your bases and they was all deemed not allowed.

Reaction score
Yes i understand your point, but i got admin to check every base i made, if they said something was not allowed i fixed it straight away. Even tho i have played on the server for a while im very new to setting up base defences on my own, hence it may not be perfect and i ask for confirmation from admins. I am truly sorry if it has actually been such a huge deal for you, but im just trying my best. Only want to have fun on the server and trying to build decent setups. I am now aware of all the building rules, wich i wasnt on the day this ocurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.