Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Frankie Tagliano
Your Roleplay Name: Martin Spectre
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87465907

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User gunpointed an officer without a sufficient reason to do so. Additionally the user continued to target and harass the officer following an incident that was resolved. The officer in question was a new player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I would like to share my side of things from how I interpreted the whole ordeal, it was a bit hard responding to the AR made against us in a timely manner. Staffs excuse was that my forum account was tagged in the post so I got a notification, but in all honesty a PM on Discord would be far more likely to yield a response within' the short time-frame this matter was dealt with.

I have been here since 2017 and know my way around, and usually am very happy to help new players out. From the footage which shows my side of things, what I am seeing is a new player choosing to be a police officer so he can troll people. This is how I interpreted this situation that Nate Smith was being a troll and not willing to RP, I asked him repeatedly to give up his badge number so IA could be made against him. I could not see the badgenumber at the time as he was seated in the vehicle. I understand my actions could be deemed as critizible and I would like to apologize for how these turn of events unfolded. I have no previous history with the two other people other than that they were being harrassed by this police officer, so I wanted to provide proof and help these gentlemen deal with this situation. I expected more co-operation from Nate Smiths side at the time, I was calm when we initially took contact and was doing my very best to not escalate this situation.

Everyone in this situation could have handled matters alot better, but that is no excuse for how I handled it. I should not have gotten involved in this situation to begin with, and will ensure that I will stay out of such in future events - you have my word.

And in all honesty I did not know this was a new player at the time, but once he stepped out of the car so I got a chance to see who he was for myself i remembered him. I gave the guy help just hours before, and was dissappointed he had gotten in this situation but figured it was his own fault. And now it is my fault for getting involved in the first place, hoping you will forgive me.

I got home tonight and decided to hop on and was made aware of what has been going on with me away so I reached out to Super on discord, a bit rocky conversation but we figured it out; I assumed he did not care since we were not notified properly but it was just frustration on my part. I assume you've heard worse xD

Additional Information: Does not start until the end of the first clip, and carries on for the rest of the second upload. This new footage provides audiovisual from Predator/Nate Smith and also most importantly my Point of View which I hope be considered in this apology.

Deleted member 9515

I can see your point of view yes and i would like to say from your point of view i did look like a maniac i was trying to make em stop did not do it in the best way forgot to turn on the light and sirens that's my own fault for forgetting but to be honest i been now clarified but i did not knew if i was inside a viewchel as cop i couldnt like move into a safer location to call backup and defend my self i appreciate you showing your side so it also clarifies my side and yes i was wrong i was not rammed i tough i was. I was sick (still am) and tired so i was not 100% sure of what happened that is my mistake and as i stated to super i would take any punishement necessery

Status
Not open for further replies.