Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed another player that had gunpointed him. However, the reasoning behind the initial gunpoint was that the player believed the user hadn't died. Once the user explained that he died and had NLR, the player respected this and ceased the gunpoint. However, the user proceeded to kill the player over this OOC confusion

Why should this appeal be considered?: i think this whole situation could have been handled if the guy that gp me, witch, i am sorry that i killed would have told me he made a confusion, but this is not a dispute bcuz i could have been a less happy trigger and not shoot him, the whole thing started when i shoot accidentally (because i am dumb and idk why i just can't play the game without pressing something and i guess this time it was muscle reflex, anyway i should have been more careful) after that cops raided our shop and got me killed. When i came back i got gp and after that, i told the guy that i already died and he stopped with here i made a big mistake... i did not think he stopped gp me bcuz i told him that i just thought he did it cuz he left the shop ( he was in the doorway and i was outside), after that i told him to stop pushing me he did not so i killed him. I am really sorry for what happened ( especially if he lost his gun after he died). However, even if he did not lose it it was still pretty shity of me to kill him, i really want to apologize that i always get banned after i get unbanned. Still, i will try to play more laid back, i was actually pretty proud of myself bcuz the day i got unbanned i just helped people and did not kill anybody or got into arguments, but the next day i got banned just because of a dumb situation that could have been avoided if i did not misclick and was more careful at the situation @Super_, u said that it was an honest mistake on his part. Still, i want you to understand it was a mistake on my part too, i did not kill him for his weapon or something i just felt threatened and thought i will get shoot there. Anyways hope that the guy i killed can forget me, i am really sorry for what happened and if i could help u with anything after i get unbanned (today or in 3 days) just tell me and i will, sorry and thank u @Super_ for handling the situation very calmly, and professional.

Additional Information: i have a vacation for 1 week so i would appreciate it if would get unbanned, because i can only play cs go and tarkov wich make me cry. @rogue and @Super_ best admins

Reaction score
@Super_ I will get unbanned tomorrow so i will appreciate if u can respond , is ok if you feel like my apology is not good or should i stay one more day but i just want to see the response so i stop thinking about it, thx