Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: GAMING4EVER
Your Roleplay Name: Tomura Maroki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462997186

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.16 | User failed to comply with instructions under direct gunpoint for a prolonged period of time as well as going AFK in the middle of the situation, resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello , i appealed yesterday and it got denied because i appealed after 30 mins i got banned , i want to appeal again and apology about what i've done like i stated on my last appeal i am new to role play so i don't understand everything yet and i didn't know that i can get betrayed by the people i base with except the players in my organisation that's why i was confused and did not comply with him and for the afk punishment i wont say anything about it because it's my fault so i am just asking if i can get unbanned or get a least punishment so i can play again and thank you .

Reaction score

Ban reduced to 2 days. I highly suggest you read over the rules over the next few hours until your ban expires so that you understand where you broke the rules and how to avoid doing so next time.