Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Gwiazd40
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Patel
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:188331581

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 | User killed another player while police were nearby. Additionally, the user killed this player for only punching him once, which is not sufficient enough to justify escalating straight to shooting him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As my honesty, I did shoot the guy, but when he attacked me, I just unholstered my gun to show a warning, I don't remember that much, but what went through my mind was that if he went closer to me I would point it, and he kind of did, and I didn't think it though, so I shot him and I'm sorry but the situation was quite hard for me to register a good thing to do in this type, it just happened so fast, I'm very sorry that I didn't think my actions though, I hope I can say sorry to the person I shot, I hope I can get my ban reconsidered, I will think more next time I get into a situation similar like this, I'm hoping very much to play on the server on the weekend, and I don't want to waste it all on waiting, I'm very sorry I hope my ban can be taken away.

Reaction score
Nevermind, noone is responding, im gonna get unbanned today soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.