Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: GAMING4EVER
Your Roleplay Name: Tomura Maroki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462997186

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - User was being homophobic and rude towards another user.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello , I would like to apologize about saying that to the guy i did not know that he will get offended like that cause we as players always joke like that with my friends too and i was just kidding with him i did not mean it in a personal way so if i can get a less punishment or get unbanned please because i did not mean to offend him .

Reaction score
Whether it is a joke or not, keep that stuff between your friends and preferably off the server please - you were speaking out loud in a public area..

@Envy [SLAY] Seeming that you were the one reporting this guy, do you accept his apology?

Reaction score
okay i will never do that again i tought he was okay with it if he accepts my apogoly ill apologize in game too so im sorry and it wont happen again i just want to get back to the server again and play because i really love it

Reaction score
Yah you are right that I dont particularly care if it might be my friend. But I have no idea who you are . But yah its cool just keep that shit to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.