Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: The admin called: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Banned for the rule 1.2 "Racism"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I am sorry for being racism in voice chat and I really didn't know its not allowed in voice chat and I thought its only not allowed in chat like languages because languages are allowed in voice chat.
I am sorry for doing it and btw I am not really rasict I just saw some people having fun about rasicm things and they are old people on the server so I thought its allowed.
I didn't play alot of time in perpheads and I really miss it only for 2-3 days ban for other reasons, so I don't know how I will miss it for a month.
and again I am sorry for being rasict I didn't mean any word I said and I am sorry about every word I said and there was an admin that told me that he told us to stop but I didn't hear him and I will never do it again and I will read the rules again and again and again till I will know all of them now.
I am sorry about it again and again because its really important for me, even if you are not gonna accept it.
I have no word left... only to say that I am really sorry about it again. :(
I am learning from my mistakes and I will learn from every mistake I do and every mistake that I will do.
and again.... sorry.

Additional Information: I don't think you should ban people on the first time they do something wrong because maybe they didn't know and mistakes are normal things that people usually do. and they will learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.