Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: The admin called: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Rule 1.2 "Discrimination" (Racism)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I am banned for racism and I am sorry for being racist and I didn't know there was a rule of it, and I am stupid that it wasn't bviously for me.
I did another one that was denied and he asked me why I thougt it was okay so I didn't think it was ok it was because I saw some old people on the server that know the rules being kinda racist to a guy so I was in the same color as him and I asked them why are they racist and then another cop came and started being racist to me so I thought ist allowed so I was kinda racist to him too, but none of us was meaning a word... especially me.
he is my friend and he is not really the same color in real life and I am not really racist in real life too.
I am sorry for what I did... every word. I didn't think this could end like this.
I was stupid doing it and I dont think its okay, even worse... I think its stupid and its something that shouldn't even happen.
I am saying sorry to every word and to everyone who was inside of it (only 1 or 2).
I wish you will accept my apology because I didn't really mean anything that happened there. Sorry about it.
I am feeling so stupid about what I have done. :(

Additional Information: I did my same apology from last one because it wasn't count because the admin said me to try again in a week or a couple (I waited kinda a week but I really miss perpheads so I upload it now) and I think he meant that there is a timer between apologys like I can't do another one instantly after denied. (I think he meant a apology timer from my first apology on this ban)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.