Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ZBM
Your Roleplay Name: Antonio Heredia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88737975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming / Failing to Report Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Tilin, Collier and 3izu
So i got banned for 3 months for not telling the staff on the server, that i was aware of the metagaming going on. I understand that i should have reportet it, as it affected the situations we were in, to our advantage. I realise that its a scummy way of getting an advantage in the server, and it should never have happened in the first place.

In 2 weeks im going to get unbanned and i would love to just get back on the server a little early as most of my friends have started playing again, and i have more time for the serer now. I realise that i should be punished for what i did/did not (report it), and i feel like i have served my punishment by now, and that im ready to go back on the server and play the game as its supposed to be played, without me getting an unfair advantage.

I am sorry for all the distress i caused doing this, and the shootings/situations that turned in my favour because of the metagaming, i wont be doing it ever again, and i promise i will be more aware of the rules so we all get a better experience with no hassle.

I am sorry, and thanks for reading and considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back