Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: leolilith
Your Roleplay Name: lea jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:632235318

Why were you punished?: proppushing

Why should this appeal be considered?: i didnt mean to prop push anyone. honeslty i cant tell wther its the server bugs or my skill issue but the props are very annoying to use. i understand that i did prop push. but i never meant it. please. i love this server and stated multiple times. it is better then any other gmod server out there.

i would strongly dissagree i was involved with the prop pushing i said stop he wouldnt stop prop pushing me and then later he made a clip where he cut out where he wont stop prop pushing me plus he killed someone over verbal insult saying he has no balls

The reason for your ban isn't merely prop pushing it's:

3.11, 1.6 - User created a report stating they were killed randomly, which was not the case as they had been prop pushing themselves and other players around Bazaar. The user was specifically asked if this story was true prior to the demo being reviewed, which as you can all see obviously turned out to not be true.

I specifically told you that I will not be happy if I have to check the demo and I see exactly what the person you reported told me. I also added if you did anything else except just try to place the prop inside the store. You said no.

The other user was warned though, as they could've simply made a report. You were banned because I asked you twice to tell me what happened and both times you said you were trying to place the prop inside the shop.

If you wish to dispute the validity of your ban. Create a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back