Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: littleevi
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Knockers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581086406

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User got themselves involved in a mugging situation they were not part of, which resulted in them killing the mugger as they assumed it's against the rules. // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, I would like to deeply apologise for my actions toward Jackson Diddy in this clip, and i completely understand which, how and what rules I broke.
Rule 3.4 states "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons." in the AR you can see i completely violated this rule by loitering around the scene of the mugging and then drawing my own gun, therefore endangering my own life and dragging myself and my org member into the incident, causing further issues. the best course of action i could have took would have been to leave the areas completely and notify the Police of the mugging

Rule 2.5 "Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player." from my actions in the clip, i had absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose, with my interference only damaging the players involveds game experience.

Once again i apologise for my actions, and understand that my negligence of the of the rules is never an excuse to be reckless regardless of my intentions. after speaking with Tilin via discord, i now know that i should always avoid any mugging, burgalry i am not involved in. and that regarding future gameplay i should keep well clear of any threats to my life.

Thank You.

Well written apology with an explaination of the rules that you broke. I can appreciate that you put some time into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back