Ban Apology (Tilin)

Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Points
90
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Zaccyg
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Biscof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581682043

Why were you punished?: Meta

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been in this for a while and I have come to terms with myself as the person I was. I think I did wrong and I'm in full agreement about the reason for my ban and the duration. I'm not writing this to disagree with the decision or to state it was unfair, as it was not.

I'm going to be honest with you, I'm responsible for what I've done. I will not deny that I did it, but nor will I blame anyone else. The actions I took on purp, were my choice and I am responsible. In retrospect, I can see how it impacted other players and the staff having to deal with that and sorry for the mess I made.

I've been thinking about other aspects of my life since the ban and reflected on my behaviour around purp and why it was not allowed. I have matured a great deal and now I will never again act like that.

This is the reason why I am appealing because this City and community was very important to me. It's where I met people and had some amazing experiences that I'd like to come back here from time to time, fly in to the city and say hello to the people that adopted me into the city. It doesn't look like there's anything I'm trying to do that would cause any issues. I'm just missing the friends I used to play with.

If you can give me another break, I will follow the rules, I will respect the staff and I realise that if I had any problems in the future it would be my problem. Thank you for reading this and for considering my Appeal. Genuinely, I'm sorry.
 
Back
Top