Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: .........
Your Roleplay Name: math jahk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156393997

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed a visibly unarmed player that they had no previous interaction with, whilst raiding an apartment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear tillin,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my recent actions during the apartment raid, where I killed a visibly unarmed player without any prior interaction. I realize now that this was a clear violation of the community rules, and I deeply regret my behavior.

I understand that the rules are in place to ensure fair and enjoyable gameplay for everyone, and I failed to uphold that standard. My actions were thoughtless, and I recognize that they caused disruption and frustration not only for the other player but also for the community as a whole.

I respect the decision to ban me, as it was a consequence of my actions. However, I want to assure you that I’ve learned from this experience and am committed to following the rules more carefully in the future. I genuinely enjoy being a part of this community and would like the opportunity to contribute positively moving forward.

I appreciate the time you’ve taken to maintain the integrity of our gaming environment and for considering my apology.

Thank you for your understanding. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337LFuCuSm?invite=cr-MSxDaFIsMjI1MDY5NTgwLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back