Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjeman
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Sophexx
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Birch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174369036

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5: Explicitly stating during a mugging his actions were influenced by a prior report for 2.5 + Threatening to mug him again if he reported him again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that resulted in my ban. I am aware that my decision to engage in inappropriate behavior, specifically stabbing another user, was not only against the rules but also went against the principles of fair play and respect that PerpHeads upholds.

I want to express my deepest regret for my thoughtless actions and the negative impact they may have had. It was a lapse in judgment, and I acknowledge the importance of respecting the guidelines set to ensure a positive and enjoyable environment for all users.

I understand that my behavior not only violated the rules but also disrupted the gaming experience for others. I take full responsibility for my actions and am committed to learning from this experience to ensure that I do not repeat such mistakes in the future.

I would like to request a reconsideration of my ban and assure you that I am committed to abiding by the rules. I value the PerpHeads community and the experiences it provides, and I deeply regret any inconvenience my actions may have caused.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. -Sophexx

Status
Not open for further replies.