Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: tillin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: one step ahead
Your Roleplay Name: shirley shoutherland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433153854

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.30 - User confiscated a firearm, which could not be tampered with by the public, when it was unsafe to do so. // Ban and length due to HORRIBLE record

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello.Tillin i wanna start this out by saying i hope you having a nice day i wanna say that i actully did not mean to do all of this as i havent really played as an officer alot i dont think i even has 1 day as police officer i know this is a early apeal but i really wanna play on this server since school starts soon and i thought it was safe to confiscate the weapon since i had my friend (jack shoutherland) in the same room as me i dont really remember if i cuffed the defenders or not but i thought it was safe since i had my friend with me so im very sorry for this i hope you understand that i really dont have alot of play time as an officer and once again have a nice day:)

Whilst I value your apology and understand that it might've been a mistake on your end, I believe you should wait a little longer before appealing. You have an awful record and spent most of your days since April banned.

Take some time off, read the rules and avoid getting into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back