Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tinyslayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kempotent
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Morley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Today marks 10 months since my ban was placed, a lot has changed in this time and I have still been actively watching the forums and get more and more interested and regretful of my decisions every day. Many of my friends on perp still play to this day and I would like to once again be able to play on the server with them, I have never done any sort of cheating apart from the 3 days which ultimately got me banned, I will be 100% honest I did it because I thought I would not be returning to the server and knew that I would get caught. I was not toxic in the upcoming time to my ban in fact I was quite in flow with the community and enjoyed speaking to everyone on the server, I now know that if I feel as though the server is getting boring to me, not to do something as stupid as I did as it doesn't only affect me but everyone else on the server, I will not be cheating in any way again as its clear to me now a short break from the server is all I needed. I want to apologise to everybody who was affected by my actions and I would like a chance to show the community how I have matured and changed for the better, my general outlook is completely different now and I am a much better person for it.

Additional Information: If this appeal were to be accepted an unban would be greatly appreciated however all I am asking is that the ban gets reduced from permanent as I would very much like to play on the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.