Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Nerve
Your Roleplay Name: Andres Reaper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114134425

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: First things first I am incredibly sorry for my actions and to every single individual that was negatively impacted by my incredibly poor choice of actions from the bottom of my heart I apologize. In the months I have been banned I have come to realize the massive negative impact cheating and cheaters cause on any game let alone a serious roleplay server such as PerpHeads. I have since stopped cheating and have no plans on ever using them again full stop. In the past few days, I have seen my friends come back to perp while other friends are joining for the first time, being an experienced player I would love to have the opportunity to rejoin PerpHeads to play with my friends while guiding the new players to be able to experience Perpheads to the fullest. I hope you can accept my apology and take me for my word when I say I will never cheat again, I have no intention of ever ruining gameplay for anyone ever again. Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal and am very hopeful to see you on the server soon!

Reaction score

You were also playing with a ban evader.