WifeBeater_911

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tyla Jai/Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: WifeBeater_911 / Tonite (New name)
Your Roleplay Name: Wilbur Palin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:776124004

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.4, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10 - The player has failed to improve since being placed on a Communication Ban, they have receive 14 blacklists, 5 warnings and 2 bans since receiving the communication ban, some of which involve their conduct. The player has failed to remain respectful in general conduct, and has repeatedly abused other chat functions to circumvent the blacklists received. The player also decided on 10th February 2024 they would call somebody out as an 11-year old followed by conditionally threatening them with rape using in-character chat. The player does not contribute anything of value to this community.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear perp team,

I am sure many of you guys remember me for some pretty despicable comments I have said and actions I have done, and I would like to sincerely apologise for this. I understand I come off as really rude, mean, disgusting and quite frankly a horrible sore loser, but in all honesty I just wanted to make my friends laugh. However, I started using it as everyday language which I now regret very much and I want to make a formal promise to NEVER use such disgusting language even as a joke between my friends and I. I never realised the severe consequences of my actions until I received my well deserved ban and during the time I have been banned, I have truly reflected on myself and I can confidently say I have changed dramatically as a person. I know my long list of blacklists and warnings should've made me reconsider my actions a while ago, but I was having so much fun with my friends that I was oblivious to the grave I was digging myself into. I can not explain using words how drastically I have changed as an individual and am open to any and every deal I can be given to remove my ban. Yet again, I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions and I PROMISE to NEVER use said language again. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Additional Information: I will gladly take ANY deals that you would be able to give me the opportunity in taking, and I would really love to play with the juaninator and crossington on the best garry's mod server there is!

Status
Not open for further replies.