Ban Apology (TYMON007)

Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: gruden
Your Roleplay Name: Cledus MrNewget
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:701942210

Why were you punished?: The user has snatched a gun from a crime scene under direct eyeshot of a police officer(me). Afterwards, when detained tried to deny it, and when being dragged in cuffs to his apartment to reclaim that gun from storage just disconnected. Not much intention to RP.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would dispute but I don't have recording. I don't even understand why I was banned. I was roleplaying the scene, and the officer immediately broke roleplay, and meta gamed knowing I had stolen a gun, given he is omnipresent I now assume. If I am roleplaying a thief, would I tell the truth? He broke immersion, power tripped, so I went to bed as it was 3am PST, where I live. I didn't even get a chance to converse or dispute, and he wasn't even near the scene. If it is against rules to steal, I understand but a 1 month ban with no one even stating i broke rules is harsh. Watch his entire clip if he presented it, I was the only person staying in character. You cannot ban somebody for going to bed, without even explaining a rule was broken. Failure on his part as an admin, and player.

Additional Information: TYMON immediately broke character and threatened his admin powers the second I didn't submit to his "power"
 
Back
Top