Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: maximaspapanas
Your Roleplay Name: Julian Salamanca
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448580486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The user decided to ignore gunpoint during a mugging and attempted to flee with their car which was totally unsafe to do so. The user was also involved in a second situation where they were obviously being gun pointed by an officer but instead ran away and reach for their weapon. Longer ban for horrible 3.4 record // Banned for Enforcer Valentine

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello , I am very sorry for what I have done on the server
I promise to never do this kind of stuff again and refrain from even using weapons. I will not do such a thing again please unban me and give me another chance I promise to never do this again and I have read and understood the rules.

Additional Information: Thanks.

Reaction score

You don't have to restrict yourself from using weapons, it's literally a core part of the server. However, I need you to fully understand you MUST comply under gunpoint at all times, saying something like "Hey, I'm going to show you something" and then dashing off under gunpoint isn't ideal. A longer ban will be instated if you persist in breaking 3.4 again.

Your ban will be reduced to a week, thank you for your appeal

Reviewed with @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.