Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: OverCastSpark87
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stalled under gunpoint in an attempt to give his friend more time to save him. //Banned for Valentine.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i shouldve of taken it more serieus instead of waiting/holding time while someone was pointing a gun at me that was the first mistake i shouldve done what they said instead of walking away form them and trying to open a door ill take it more serieus like if its in real life if someone points a gun at my ill be scared and do what they say and thats also what i shouldve done in the game instead of trying to be funny in a scary situation like that and let them do what they needed to do.

Additional Information: i am truely sorry for what i have done and ill do my best do not break a rule next time.

Reaction score

Since you've corrected yourself by realizing what you could've done better in that situation you will be unbanned, please ensure you act under rule 3.4 next time you face a situation like this. If you persist in breaking 3.4, a longer ban will be issued next time.

Reviewed with @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.