Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: OverCastSpark87
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius knocks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player punched an officer and then caused a foot pursuit with the police, whilst they were clearly being gun-pointed out of the car, failed to obey the given verbal orders & drove off because they thought they were allowed to breach rule 3.4 after committing physical assault.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i thought phyiscal assault was 8 years so i drove off cus its 10 toes and he started shooting my car i drove off and broke my car i started running and caught me my friend killed him then he made a f6 on me and am asking him if its not allowed to ignore gunpoint from cops if ur going more than 8 years and he ignores all my questions i even asked how to get a better record i didnt break any rule or get banned for 2 months i asked how to avoid this and he just completely ignores the questions in the f6 and says u can make a dispute on forums i asked about 3 questions and didnt answer, can we arrange some deal for the ban like if u unban and i dont break 3.4 for a month i can continue and if i do break it again u can make it 2 weeks instead of a 1 week ban

Additional Information: am sorry i will ask staffs ingame or on any other platform for tips to not break gp and 3.4 in general and i wont do it again

Reaction score

This doesn't seem like an apology to me, you should consider submitting a dispute if you wish to justify your actions. I've elaborated to you your ban reason and how you could've behaved to avoid breaking gunpoint in the report created. To let you know once again, you aren't allowed to break gunpoint under any circumstances, and for this case, it was a very unreasonable risk for you to take over a 9.1 charge and you should already have been aware of this judging from your playtime.

I remember helping you plenty of times with how you could keep a clear record previously yet you seem to have learned nothing from it. Consider reading all of the rules and the laws once more and examine them carefully so you do not mislead yourself into thinking punching would be a valid reason to run away under gunpoint. There is no deal to be made for the length of your punishment as I don't even see a proper apology here. Feel free to dispute your ban and other staff members will treat it fairly.

Reviewed with @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.