Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: OverCastSpark87
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.11 - The user decided to prop push another player's vehicle, and when they were reported for it, had a terrible attitude harassing the reporting player over an off-community platform. // Banned for Enforcer Valentine

Why should this appeal be considered?: sorry for prop abusing and saying words i should of not said through discord the person that got me banned and also the person i prop abused his car feels bad and wants me to get unbanned and he wants to play with me again i am sorry for my actions.

Additional Information: we are friends but my friend was anoyed of him and i was playing around thought i was still cool with him and just prob abused wich i shouldnt of done and i am sorry for what i have done.

Reaction score

I contacted the person you had a terrible attitude toward, and they've told me they haven't spoken to you since then. I personally do not believe in the honesty of your ban apology and recommend you to clear your head & think of what you've done while you wait it out.

Reviewed with @Bnej

Status
Not open for further replies.