Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Santiago Gabriel josé
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius knocks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player punched an officer and then caused a foot pursuit with the police, whilst they were clearly being gun-pointed out of the car, failed to obey the given verbal orders & drove off because they thought they were allowed to breach rule 3.4 after committing physical assault.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was wrong from the moment i even punched the officer for no reason i did it because i found it funny and then i ran to my car and tried to drive off.The officer told me to get out of my car. I didn't do it even though i should've done it cus he had a gun pointed towards me. I should off better got out the car and put my hands up and taken the jail sentence cus noone in real life would drive off in your car when someone tells u to get out when they have a gun pointed towards you. I should of been thinking like it was real life, instead of my brain thinking i was playing GTAV.

Additional Information: i am sorry for what i have done,

Reaction score

This isn't your first time violating rule 3.4, wait out your ban, have another read through the rule, and ensure you correctly understand it this time because next time will be a harsher punishment.

Reviewed with @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.