Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Dan James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - The player deliberately disconnected upon discovering that they would be raided, seeing armed people on the staircase in front of their door, initially claiming it was because of the "electricity" prices then changed it to being forced by their parents.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel guilty of me lying because I know it was wrong and shouldn't make up and excuse of lying ( which was wrong for me to commit) and am willing for me to be forgiven. I will give you the real story. I saw them at Projex armed of course and I knew there was going to be a raid I went up the stairs and they were right next to my house Projex 3 and I disconnected for needing to eat no force that's why i needed to go back but if i stayed on and got shot while afk it'll be annoying for me to die afk so i left and my computer was still on that's the reason why and fully admit to my guilty action and for me especially young has pressure and I apologies for that

Reaction score

Please don't DM the punishment appeal link to the staff & let's not lie next time, ok buddy?

Thank you for your apology

Status
Not open for further replies.