Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Dkhayde
Your Roleplay Name: Abdul Alakram
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201648438

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I scammed a guy for 50k/left before screen was black

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i apoligise sincerely and would like to give the money back i didnt fully know the rules when it happened but i have read over them and believe i am ready to play this server and have fun while doing so i also left before my screen was black i looked down at my phone and thought my screen was black but it was not and then while i was in the admin sit my electricity in my hiouse cut out causing me to disconnect when i tried to reconect 20 minutes later i got the message saying i was banned i again apoligise and would love for this ban to be removed as i believe i could add to this server as a member

Reaction score
I am not entirely convinced by your story, but since you state you want to play so much, I will reduce your ban to four days. And at the end of the four days, when you're unbanned, if you refuse to return the 50k to me, I will ban you again for 2 months this time, deal?

Reaction score
I am not entirely convinced by your story, but since you state you want to play so much, I will reduce your ban to four days. And at the end of the four days, when you're unbanned, if you refuse to return the 50k to me, I will ban you again for 2 months this time, deal?
cmon i will return the 50k instantly i really want to play

Reaction score

Even though I read your answer twice, I misunderstood it as I was occupied with something, as stated, your ban will be lowered to four days as a part of our deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.