Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: beanbyr
Your Roleplay Name: jhon lnkin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:596328880

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 1.6 - The player killed someone without any justifiable reason and lied to me in the report created

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im very sorry Im really new to this game and I didnt know about the rules as I wanted to try my new game I got from the steam sale as this was the reason I wanted to get the game as it was a really good price.I would like to have the chance to say sorry to the man I killed and I hope to say sorry for my actions but I would like to say he was quite rude and was calling me and my friend names and valentine was not really that helpful and was quiet biased towards the man I killed they didnt even look at a clip.

Additional Information: im really sorry for what ive done

Reaction score

You say you're sorry but you fumed out on discord to a bunch of people over your ban, I don't clearly remember who you are so feel free to dispute your ban with evidence or create a staff complaint if you think I'm being biased. I understand that you may be new to the game, but maybe you should've read the server rules introduced to you when you joined the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.