Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - The player used a racial slur in-game, has been playing enough to know that this is disallowed and not tolerated

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I recently got banned for racism,however i didnt mean to use that in racial manner.That word was said because i got mad on my friend who made me bleeding recently after i got revived.But that doesn't matter,because its still a racial slur.

I have waited 2 days since my ban,and now i consider that my behaviour was childlish,and not welcomed on the server.
Im sorry towards my friend,Grim Reaper im sorry for using that racist word towards u,im sorry if i offended u with that.

In those 2 days i was thinking about the word i said,and i understand it was truly offensive,and the ban was correct.
Im very sorry Valentine,and i wanna make you sure that i wont say racist slurs again.

I do not respect racism in any way,and im trying to report every racist civilian i see on the server.

Thank you for reading that,and im sorry again towards anyone i offended with that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.