Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Virtual
Your Roleplay Name: Antonio Sanchez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player failed to comply under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

First I want to apologize for wasting your time again by creating a new appeal. (Would really like to play again.)

I was having a conversation with a player. After he threatened me, we both went to the backroom of a bazar shop. When a random player I didn't know came up behind us. He pulled out his gun. I already had a feeling that he was going to GP me. I immediately left the room, when I looked at him it looked like he kept GP the other player. The radio was also way too loud so I couldn't hear anything he was saying.

On my clip you can see he kept looking at the other player, but on his clip you can see he continued to GP me. I only grabbed my gun when he had already hit me twice. (I will show my clip below the text.) The clip isn't an excuse of course, because usually other players POVs are different than yours so I wasn't sure.

When you rejected my last appeal, you said: Due to the large number of sentences you've received over the past month for rule 3.4, I think it's in your best interest to serve the full ban. The only punishment I received this month for rule 3.4 was a warning. I have many warnings/bans for rule 3.4 that's true, but this time it's different. This time I didn't hear anything from the other player and from my POV he kept GP the other player.

I can't really say much except that it was more of a misunderstanding, because I didn't hear anything besides the radio and didn't aim at me either. what I can say is that in the beginning he was aiming at me but the other guy was in front of me so i wasn't sure if it was for me or not. I also didn't even know they were friends. Even though I wasn't sure if I should have cooperated. I should have just done it and made a report later if they broke any rules. I've reviewed the rules especially rule 3.4. I understand what I did wrong, but it was not done on purpose. I will make sure this will not happen again.

Additional Information: I'm very sorry for this long appeal, I just want to let you know that I'm serious about this and I'd really like to play again. I could ask for me to be unbanned, but the chances are so slim that I don't even dare ask. I would ask for the ban to be shortened or if you really believe me that I didn't mean to break the rule on purpose and that is more an misunderstanding then you could always unban me which I don't really think is possible, but what I do believe is that it is possible for shortening my ban to Monday or Tuesday or if it is even just 1 day I would be very happy. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope you are having a good day. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1aU2LiPUWaqaiK/d1337ylRuIRD?invite=cr-MSxBSkksMTc2MTcyMTUzLA

Last edited:
Reaction score

As per my previous response you’ll be serving your full ban. In the last 30 days you’ve received warnings for 1.2, 3.19 and 3.4.

You’ve received seven punishments for 3.4 over the past three months which shows me that you haven’t decided to read the rules.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules, especially 3.4, this is an opportunity to avoid more bans in the future.

Your ban expires tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.