Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Virtual
Your Roleplay Name: Antonio Sanchez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player failed to comply under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I first didn't know the guy gunpointed me in the beginning while I was walking out of the shop. I didn't hear a single thing except the radio that was on the entire situation. I know this isn't an excuse but it is the truth. I tried to comply after I walked out but at that moment he was already shooting at me. I just didn't expect that he would randomly GP me for no reason at the back of a bazar shop. And like I said I didn't hear anything cus of the radio so I kept walking out.

I've looked at the clip from the guy that reported me and my own clip. You can clearly see that he GP me and that I didn't comply, but at that moment I didn't noticed him GP me because I didn't hear him.

I still broke 3.4 and I fully understand the ban because I've been warned/banned for this rule a couple of times. I just wanna say that i'm sorry for breaking the same rule again. I don't expect that I'll be unbanned cus of the appeal I made, but I was hoping if you can maybe shorten the ban so I can play with my friends. They will be unbanned on saturday and I thought you could shorten the ban till sunday or monday because then I don't have school and I can still play with them a bit.

Like I said I am really sorry for the rule-break and I really didn't hear him say anything allthough I should of just complied either I heared him or not but I just didn't noticed him. 'Why should I get unbanned?' because it was more an misunderstanding, if I knew he was GP me then I would've complied and I am verry sorry for wasting your time with this and breaking the rule.

Additional Information: I'm sorry for wasting your time and I will make sure I won't break the same rules in the future. I will think twice about what i'm gonna do next and I hope you understand that I really didn't noticed the guy gunpointing me. I smh was focussing on the music. Have a good day and thank you for reading my appeal.

Antonio Sanchez - Virtual

Reaction score

Due to the large amount of punishments you have received for rule 3.4 over the past month I believe serving the full ban would be in your best interest.

Please review this so you’re aware of the rule in detail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.