Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Months

Your Steam Name: HowToGetName
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116639413

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Player said two racial slurs and multiple disrespectful comments directed at a player. // Accepted AR // Extended for 3.4 User had ran away whilst a firearm was pointed at them, running around a wall to avoid gunpoint when they were in direct view of the gunman, bhopping away.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my behavior in both occasions, leading to my ban, but I would like to primarily apologize to Mindaugas, who was present during both occasions.
I have only now decided to write this apology as I realized my mistake and knew that I would have to serve quite a lot of time before even considering writing and posting any apology due to the severity of my ban.
The actions I made are all and completely unacceptable, and I am entirely aware of what I did wrong, and while I could say something along the lines of "I promise I won't break the rules again!" I know that it's not a realistic thing to say, because even though I may not intentionally break rules ever again, I know that I may very well break rules by accident, as can anyone else.
I do wish for my ban to either be shortened as I have now served a few months of the total ban, or in the best case scenario for it to be removed fully.
Prior this year before the ban, I tried very hard not to break rules, as will be reflected on my warning and ban record.

As a summary and conclusion of all of this, I completely understand what I did wrong and I am genuinely sorry for my actions, they were not justified by any means nor were they acceptable, and I will try my absolute and genuine best to stay within the rules of this community throughout all of the time that I will spend on the server post this ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.