Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: consol
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: hr.hank
Your Roleplay Name: hank andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account

Why should this appeal be considered?: (disclamer i dont know if it counts when my friend acc is banned but it is alt account so i just gonna do it)
so what happent is me and my mate was just chilling at my place and he wandet to play perp but we both forgot that i was banned so he logged on his acc and waited for it to load and that scambans link poped up and then it hit me i was banned and my friend hes a real perp fan so he started crying and im just feeling really bad for him and take responsability for MY acyions and say im sorry that i was so dumb that i diddent remember ti tell hit about it so now where here its like england traffic laws vs ather traffic laws englang is left and if your from america or annother eu country and when you crash you just need to take responability for it so be a angel and get me and my friend happy and unban him and just keep my ban just dont wanna have 2 alt accts.

Additional Information: disclamer if theres any bad writting i am deeply sorry

Reaction score

If you wish your apology to be accepted please mention the reason of your ban and acutally put some effort into it

Status
Not open for further replies.