Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Gimic
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name
: Ashur
Your In-game Name: Lexi Melano
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 & 2.5 User opened fired on a officer outside his apartment because he believed they was there for him which they wasn't. [Accepted AR]
Why should this appeal be considered: Well, I honestly was bad for stupidity that occurred, I was inside the apartment, and my org member came upstairs saying there was a cop coming and to get ready (Prior to this we shot cops and were warranted), Once the cop arrived he said no word but talked in LOOC, so in my thought I believed they were either going to breach, so without thinking, I decided to wallbang, this resulted in Chris killing the cop, which wasn't even neccesary.

I apologize for my actions and will next time be more careful before shooting, I had honestly no clue that Amy was baited like that, after I saw the AR i saw that Amy was indeed baited into the situation, and I am sorry for shooting him, if I had known that Chris baited the police officer I would've never shot, this was honestly just a mistake, and I hope you accept my apology

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back