Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel-Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 - The user ran a cop over then threw a molotov and when his friends involved were getting arrested for minor charges, he decided to kill them. In the end a TFU range rover was going after him and he decided to turn around to kill them, which led to his dead in the end. He used information from his previous life to justify his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been banned for almost a month now, and I honestly regret my actions, I decided to run over a cop, and then threw a molotov at Dimtris for a stupid reason, I then ran from cops, and Kay got involved and was getting arrested for minor charges, I then shot 3 cops to "save" Kay, and used something that happened before our NLR to justify our actions, which was extremely stupid.

I'd like to apologize for what I did, especially to @mina and @dimitris kowalski and the other officer involved for wasting their time by shooting them and throwing a molotov and shooting them for no reason, I thought it was "funny" and it clearly wasn't, I've been banned for almost a month now and really regret my actions, I'd also like to apologize to Curak, Double J and the other staff members involved in having to waste their time in investigating this, I assure this will not happen again, I am really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.