Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name
: Odis
Your In-game Name: I do not have an ingame name. I was banned as soon as I joined the server, I remember.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67224242

Why were you banned/blacklisted: "Cheating Attempt Detected"
Why should this appeal be considered: I recently made a ban dispute that was denied since they said it belonged in the appeals, however the moderators and admins were super helpful and explained to me what could have caused the ban. Up until now, I didn't know why I was banned since I don't use GMod cheats and I was banned before I even got to take my first steps in the server. After a short talk with one of the moderators, they explained that any sort of cheating software or something close to it would result in a detected cheating attempt and a ban. The only thing I can think of that I had at the time was Cheat Engine which I used to use on small web games that I had played like Roblox. If this was what was detected, I'm sorry, I had no intent of being malicious or cheating on the server. Please spare me some mercy, all mighty admins, the ban was over three years ago now, I didn't actively cheat on the server and I definitely don't plan to. The server looks really fun and I have been waiting three years to get to play it, me and all of my homies are really hoping I get unbanned so we join into the server since we are desperately looking for a community to fill the void that was left after all of the Santos servers shut down.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you to the moderator @Code Monkey for replying to my DM on the forums! If I am unbanned I will be sure to make you proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.