Which staff member banned you: @Ayjay

How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Pillowdude

Your In-game Name: Nigerian Prince

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166069868

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered:
Dear staff members reviewing this appeal,
I’m aware that through every other day you review bans to give cheaters or rule breakers a second chance at participating in this awesome game community. Before I continue with the apology, I admit that what I did was wrong and that it is unacceptable for the community.

The reasoning behind me cheating was that I wanted to use esp to avoid and counter-raids originally. As I was being cockier, I used the esp to sneak up on a duo of players growing weed in the Rock hedges and thought it would be funny while the player was afk I would steal his weed while his friend oblivious was building near. I’m aware was not right and there is no way that it is acceptable with this community’s strict policy on cheating.

I’m aware of what I did that was wrong and that it hurts the integrity of a multiplayer community. But through the use of it, I believe that in such way shape or form I deserve a ban, but I would ask of you to reduce the ban to a week at the lowest. My justification for this would be that in the total time of use for an hour or 2 and not using the esp actively and just using it in the one exception above I hope for you to reduce the ban time from Permanent to a week or lifting the ban completely. I know that for what I’m asking for is hard to accept but, as if the ban is appealed I will do my best to become a functioning player in the game and contribute more to the server.

As I finish this apology, I hope for you to seriously consider this apology. As I mean well for this community and hope for it thrive in the future. I really do love this community and want to become more involved. I blame myself for these dumb adolescence decisions of using third party software to give myself an advantage. I hope for your forgiveness and to become a better player overall.

Sincerely, Pillowdude

Additional Comment(s): My friend has had to post due to errors of registering my steam profile to the website and I am deeply sorry and have put a lot of effort into making my situation understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back