Vexii
Your In-game Name:
Grace Robert
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:45326576
Why were you banned/blacklisted:
Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I can't fully remember the time I was banned back in 2017. But since then I have matured and changed a lot. I was 16 at the time of the ban. I am now 19 and no longer use cheats anymore and I have improved as a person and I would like to say that I am sorry to the community for my actions. It’s been three years since the ban, I would like to apologize to Blicky and the staff team who had to deal with the situation.

I regret cheating on the server. I am also sorry for trying to play with an alt account. This was because I was under the impression that cheating appeals never get accepted. I only used an alt account as a way of joining the community again. I have since been made aware cheating appeals have started to be accepted. I would have not used an alt account if I knew this at the time. I am sorry for violating the rules in this way. I am also sorry for using cheats, it is an inexcusable offence and I am sorry to all of the people that had to experience the unfair advantages I held over them. I am sorry to all of the people whom time I have wasted. I have made a lot of friends in this community and I would like to say sorry to all of them for letting them down.

I would also like to say sorry to @Husky @Bolli @Blackdown and other staff members that had the deal with situations that I caused. I do take responsibility for what I did and full well understand that being unbanned is surely a longshot, but to me, it's worth the try.
I like to apologize for my actions for ban evading I deeply regret it. I just missed the server. All the shootouts that got your heart pumping. This is a one of a kind server nothing I say could make my actions justifiable.

Additional Comments: I know my ban record is horrendous but I hope I can get one more chance to be a part of the community. Just for clarification, I did not cheat on my alt account. I am not expecting to be given another chance, despite wanting start again with a clean slate I understand that people are always worried that people will just cheat again, as many people believe, once a cheater always a cheater but that does not mean that they will cheat again, it just means that people will never forget that you cheated. I just hope you will allow me to rejoin the community and server in which I enjoyed soo much several years ago and I swear down on my own mothers life that I will not cheat again and yes I know you have heard this a lot so it has lost it's meaning at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.