Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE
How long were you banned for: Got Banned today

Your Steam Name: GimmiAusi (Old Name: [PH] Prexistis)
Your In-game Name: Furkan Kallmann
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:62967619

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Ban Evading
Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I'm glad that my previous Ban Appeal got accepted, thanks a lot for that! I got hyped up today to play on the server, downloaded all the contents again and started joining the server. I get the notification that i got banned, i thought i didn't get unbanned yet, but i saw that i got banned for Evading. I don't have a second account with Garry's Mod. I checked the account that got banned with my IP and i saw the steam account of a friend called "Mr.Popo". I would like you to check the IP of the accounts again if that is possible, if not i could proof in anyway that it is not my account (with E-Mail or in different way). Of course it makes sense, because i played with my account on his PC, but i don't remember playing on his PC. Also he cheated, but never did a Ban Appeal. I hope the information given is enough and i will get unbanned as soon as possible!

Additional Comment(s): I really didn't expect this to happen, but hope you can fix the issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.